Friday, August 15, 2008

Too Much Food and a Random Song Generator

I did want to comment on the swimmer Michael Phelps' 12,000 calorie per day diet, but Jon Henley in The Guardian by videoing himself trying to eat it said all that needs to be said.

I had fun doing the "Four Things" blog the other day. I fancied doing another so I went to the memes list on iampariah.com where there are a lifetimes' worth of daft ideas for blogs.

I chose this one :

This week is word associations. The drill. Tell me the first song, artist, album, instrument or other musical thing that comes to mind when you see these words.

Cat: "Moon Shadow" - Cat Stevens
Fish: "Kaileigh" - Marillion
Dog: "Drop it like it's Hot" - Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell Williams
Comical: "Vatican Rag" - Tom Lehrer
Pretentious: Bob Dylan
Intelligent: Elvis Costello
Park: "Park Life" - Blur
Make-up: "Lipstick on your Collar" - Connie Francis
Box: "Glory Box" - Portishead
Toy: "Like Toy Soldiers" - Eminem

And if you can find a common feature between that lot ...

No comments: