Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Four Things

When a blogger can't think of anything to write there are a number of standard set-pieces (called 'memes') that are an interesting way to pass the time and maybe start a conversation.

This one is called 'Four Things' - you are welcome to add your own answers either in comments below, on your own blog or just in your head

  • Four jobs I’ve had
  1. Temporary Clerical Assistant, Joint Matriculation Board, Manchester
  2. Temporary Clerical Assistant, Department of Social Security, Preston
  3. Graduate Finance Trainee, Trafalgar House Group, London
  4. Billing Systems Consultant, Seoul, South Korea
  • Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. The Maltese Falcon
  2. The Godfather
  3. This is Spinal Tap
  4. Citizen Kane
  • Four places I’ve lived
  1. Blackpool, Lancashire
  2. Darlington, County Durham
  3. Bearsden, Scotland
  4. Stockholm, Sweden
  • Four TV shows I love
  1. Doctor Who
  2. Deadwood
  3. Spaced
  4. Lost
  • Four places I’ve vacationed
  1. Reykjavik, Iceland
  2. Torrevieja, Spain
  3. Dunvegan, Isle of Skye
  4. Vienna, Austria
  • Four of my favorite dishes
  1. Sausage Pie at Home (Mrs Stan's recipe)
  2. Chocolate Cake at Nanan Stan's, Yorkshire
  3. Chicken Chilli at Lal Qila, Rusholme, Manchester
  4. Diavolo Pizza, Pizza Express (various)
  • Four sites I visit daily
  1. Kenny
  2. Fifteensquared
  3. Bystander
  4. The Onion
  • Four places I would rather be right now
  1. If you thought I was going to say anything other than
  2. Home, with Mrs Stan and Stanetta
  3. You would be quite
  4. Wrong and Deluded

No comments: