Tuesday, August 28, 2007

That's So Not The Way to Do It

Imagine if just after Teletubbies, the BBC were to show a film about a deformed, child-murdering, wife-beating psychopath who commits appalling acts of violence and cruelty upon his wife, his baby and a policeman and escapes scot-free.

I'm not usually on the same wavelength as the "PC Brigade", but send me the membership forms if they are against Punch and Judy shows.

I went to Llandudno with Mrs. Stan. It's a nice enough place, but there was nowhere we could escape the ear-splitting amplified satanic noise of the sad old Punch and Judy guy. Call me odd, but the sound of spousal abuse and child cruelty isn't my idea of the perfect accompaniment to a seaside walk.

2 comments:

ArcticFox said...

It's better than following a bunch of chavs around that are playing Kanye West or some other such nonsense out of their tinny mobile phone speakers!!!

You misery-guts!!

FoX

Stan said...

I was in the waiting room at the Magistrates Court the other day and one of the "customers" was sodcasting (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/pda/A19260461?s_id=10) loud rap music where the lyrics were composed almost entirely of the Oedipal adjective.

I plead guilty to the misery-guts charge. As time goes on my message becomes more and more "Don't bug me".