Sunday, January 28, 2007

When looking for faults use a mirror, not a telescope

I finally got round to watching "An Inconvenient Truth" on the same day that I read in "The Guardian" that the Neo-Con, Big-Oil, Big-Hair, Fat-Butt Business-as-Usual Hawks have decided that "smoke and mirrors" is a solution to Global Warming as well as being their default Public Relations strategy.

If you need me, I'll be trying to come up with a plan to save the world that doesn't involve Wile E. Coyote-style technology.

Ideas welcome.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

Lordy -- the same Al Gore that invented the internet?

Stan said...

You fell for the Republican smear tactic too, huh ? He never said he invented it : check Salon for example

Kenny said...

I can't resist a cheap shot. Especially when it's at Al Gore. ;)