Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dead Bodies

In the news this morning were reports of a death that I have to admit I enjoyed reading.

Mark Langford was a sleazy "businessman" who made a ton of money from other people's compensation claims, then ran off to Spain leaving his employees (including my ex-boss) with a text message that their salary wasn't getting paid any time soon.

For some reason his car parted company with a motorway. Would it be too much to hope that he was sending a text message at the time ?

For the most part I am life-friendly - I'm against the death-penalty. But the fact that this man's mis-spent reprehensible life has come to an end has brought me nothing but joy. Sad day for his wife, who he has now (typically) left to face the music alone, but I can't imagine any of his victims losing any sleep.

No comments: