Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's been a while

Allo everybody peeps. I feel I have been remiss in not posting here for a while.

The trouble is that Stan's site is a tad more cerebral than mine so I have to have something more weighty than my usual rantings on my site.

Completely contradicting the above sentence, I feel I need to point you all in the direction of the new love of my life. She's young, she's gorgeous and she writes like a proverbial bugger. Readers of Stan are probably not Telegraph readers so will not be au fait with the works of Bryony Gordon. She's the brightest thing I have read since my Missus stopped blogging.

Enjoy.

I'll be back with some political comment as soon as something incenses me sufficiently. Probably in about 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Stan said...

Do check on Zoe Williams in "The Guardian".

Not as glam - but every bit as smart and funny.

Neither is in the same league as Mrs. Stan - obviously.

Kenny said...

She's not bad at all.

If Mrs Stan is as good as you say, you should beat her into guest-posting or even starting her own blog!